Re: Jiaogulan - silly question

Deb Platt

The mare is out in the dry lot and we play a game - I scratch and massage her - then I leave she follows - if she wants to. Then I stop and massage her some more. Not a lot, but our regular vet encourages her to get out and move some. Our other vet that does her accupunture feels she is not very lame - but we have had this mare for 10 years and know when she is even slightly off.

Sandra Su <ssu@...> wrote:
>Posted by: "Deb Platt" <mailto:da_platt@...?Subject=
Re%3AJiaogulan%20-%20silly%20question> da_platt@...
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/da_platt> da_platt

Thu Nov 1, 2007 5:46 am (PST)
... she is still having problems lame on left front. ... Excercised every day.
Exercised how? If she's lame, I think you don't want to force
her to exercise more than she wants to on her own. The hoof gurus can
say more about this.
--

Sandy Su
ssu@...