Re: Fire Victim

amyt001 <aet001@...>

I'm in PA but I might have extra general horse stuff, please let us
know if you need anything. I can mail things to you, depending on
sizes...
Amy & Misty in PA
(& Herbie & Dylan)

--- In EquineCushings@..., SpotsNStripesRch@... wrote:

Hi:? This is Nancy Nunke with Spots 'N Stripes Ranch, in Ramona,
CA...I've lost my ranch in the fire and I don't have anything with my
passwords or other internet 'stuff', so please pass this on to
someone who could have my Cushings emails come to me in a single
email instead of individual emails...they are taking up all my
available email space and I can only get to my emails on a friend's
computer a couple of times a week, and important emails are being
bounced back because my email box is full...so please, please,
someone change my individual Cushings emails to a single email on
yahoo....thank you, thank you, thank you...

Nancy Nunke
635 Old Julian Highway
Ramona, CA 92065

760-898-3927