Re: Chasteberry

Sue

In a message dated 11/1/2007 10:25:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fivepineranch@... writes:

JGHIRETIRE@.JGHIRETIR
He just flat said no.? He told me the Glucose test cost over $200 and
didn't do one.

Don't throw the vet out yet. He's likely talking about
Euglycaemic hyperinsulinaemic clamp technique" or the "insulin-
modified frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test" and
yes, it would be costly & time consuming too. But it's a valid test
that he obviously has atleast some level of awareness or knowledge of.
Can you get an insulin test atleast to start?

I don't really see why I couldn't - even if I have to get another vet - I
feel that when I talk to him I'm being horrible for not just putting her down -
it's sort of turned me off wanting to even talk to him.

Thanks

Sue