Re: Hay analysis

And someone did respond with what I see to be an
acceptable supplement without iron that I am considering switching to.

Janet
Hi Janet ~
Quite a few people here do mix their supplements from scratch from bulk
minerals, flax, etc. It can be very cost effective if you have a large
herd to supplement. But - it can get tricky for a newbie; I personally
don't recommend it until someone has had time to learn what all is
involved.
Also, some of the custom mixes we can get made up are very economical -
I ran my own (horses') requirements through the bulk mineral cost
calculator and decided the savings would be so small, I'll continue to
let Rod at HorseTech do my work for me : )

Patti K
Vail AZ