Posted by: "Deb Platt" <mailto:da_platt@...?Subject=
Re%3A%20Jiaogulan%20-%20silly%20question> da_platt@...
<http://profiles.yahoo.com/da_platt> da_platt

Fri Nov 2, 2007 5:56 am (PST)

The mare is out in the dry lot and we play a game - I scratch and
massage her - then I leave she follows - if she wants to. Then I
stop and massage her some more. Not a lot, but our regular vet
encourages her to get out and move some. Our other vet that does her
accupunture feels she is not very lame - but we have had this mare
for 10 years and know when she is even slightly off.
You know, this is a wonderful way to give a lame horse a bit
of exercise! I think it's wonderful that you take the time with her
to give her loving attention and incorporate a bit of voluntary
movement into it.
--

Sandy Su
ssu@...