Minerals and flax

jvoutdoorz <jvining@...>

I am truely almost there now. Next question. If I have my minerals
custom mixed, can I/should I have the flax and vitamin E put in with it?

FYI, Copper is feeling so well that he busted the top rail off his
gate and jumped 2 1/2 feet over the rest of the gate to join the other
two horses in the pasture yesterday. It has been a tense 24 hours to
see if there were any side effects from the up to an hour he spent in
the field. Either he just jumped before I pulled in, or the small
amount of grazing didn't affect him. He was happily trotting about
today. WHEW!! He now has hot wire around the dry lot:)

Jodie