chasteberry dosage - clarification

minesafety <MineSafety@...>

I get the seeds from Lori's Natural Foods in Rochester, N.Y. A large
foil pouch is around $12 (maybe a pound?)and my guess is it will last 3
months.

It was suggested I give 2 tablespoons of chaste berry with the morning
feed and 2 tablespoons with the evening feed. However, My older horses
get fed their beet pulp mix four times each day (5:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 4
p.m. 9 p.m.), so I give 1 tablespoon of chasteberry at each feeding in
with the beet pulp. I also finely grind the chasteberry seeds into a
powder with a coffee mill, so they may get more than if you do not
grind them. Warning -- DO NOT use the coffee mill for coffee after
that! It's hard to clean and the seed residue tastes horrible to me. I
just happened to have 2 coffee mills.