Re: insulin high

Abby Nemec

Harvest Moon wrote:
Butterscoth had sinking too, but now, 10 mos after getting the diet
under control, his feet are "perfect" according to my farrier and my
vet. No sign at all that he'd ever foundered.
I have to say that this is absolutely true. In this particular case, I am the pony's current farrier (though I've only met him recently, another farrier brought him to this point) and I must say that if you didn't know that Butterscotch had been through this, you would NEVER know from looking at him or at his feet. They are textbook beautiful.

-Abby

--
Abby Bloxsom