Re: grazing muzzle & snow

Yurhunny2@...

We got a foot of snow yesterday. Can Peanut forgo the muzzle today -
and for a few days to come? More snow this weekend too.

Though we haven't had too much snow yet here i'm leaving Sparks muzzle on during this winter.? We feed hay out in the fields when there is snow on the ground, and the few flakes that are out there will be gone in seconds when tha muzzle isn't on. So it's easier for me, and better for her if i keep it on to allow for more chewing (working!) time. But i'm not a guru on here, just sending you my thoughts.? Stay Warm!

Amy + Sparkle