Re: ADM hay replacer

STOMPERX@...

this is what i got talking to one person at ADM, not sure if this helps.....

fiber: 30%
protein 11%
fat 2 1/2 %
calcium .75 minimum, maximum 1.25
phospherous .3%
salt maximum 7.5
copper 30 ppm
selenium .25ppm
zinc 75 ppm
vitamen A 400 IU per pound
starch 6-7%

i think she was reading ingredient label to me.

she was not able to tell me sugar content or NSC.?

this is made with dehydrated alfalfa meal, NOT long stem alfalfa.

due to this being alfalfa meal and not long stem, if your horse is given this as total diet, or majority 80% +, of his diet, most horses get loose stools.? they reccommend that you give our horse at least 1 flake of hay per feeding to reduce the loose stool.

if you buy this in bulk, (by the ton) the formula can be "tweaked" to meet your specific needs.

sorry for not shortening the previous post....
? val