Re: No blood for testing - now what?

marysutliff

-Have you tried Soft Ride boots. I just bought new ones for El Dazo
and when I talked to Debbie she mentioned they have the boots in
small enough sizes for minis. Her phone #is 1 866 763 8743 or
www.soft-ride.com. The boots will make your donkey so much more
comfortable. Talk to her about the size before you order. I've
found she is very helpful.
Mary Sutliff

-- In EquineCushings@..., Suzanne Clothier <clothier@...>
wrote:

Hi
Thank you for the advice. As noted in my original email, one
cephalic
is thrombosed, and despite clipping and 6-8 sticks, could not get
more
than 4 mls from the remaining cephalic.

We will add the heat packs as suggested, and have put APF into the
mix.
Finding boots to fit a donkey - not been successful so far. Donkey
hooves are shaped differently.

Dosage on j-herb and/or AAKG and/or ginseng for her??

thanks,
Suzanne & Shrimp