Re: It's time to say good-bye

Mandy Woods

Dear Dagmar,
Please know that you've gone above and beyond the call of stewardship for Party Lights. I remember your messages to the list from the beginning. I would stay up reading all night about you and Party and his abscesses. Your determination was so strong to help him. Its been years of work for the two of you and you've had such wonderful success against all odds. Party knows you love him. He knows what you did for him. You both helped so many others by sharing your stories of learning how to trim him yourself and teaching us how to make duct tape boots! So please know we all are so sorry for his discomfort now and the choice that you have to make. You'll see him again. He'll always be in your heart.
Mandy and Asher in VA