Re: It's time to say good-bye

Larson <seahorses3@...>

Dee, my heart is breaking for you. You may not remember but you were the one who got me off the applesauce for my Blue's meds, and I think of you every day - it's made a huge difference, and thanks to you and all the things you kept posting, I had to courage to stay. I had hoped not hearing about Party was good news, and it was, thanks to everything you went through for him. That he galloped around this summer says everything. And your courage continues with making the most difficult decision of all - to free him from pain.

Please do not blame yourself for anything - we can only do what we can do, and you have done everything possible for your boy. Our prayers are with you.

Carol and Blue in Maine