Re: Which Hay?

jvoutdoorz <jvining@...>

Thanks everyone for your help. I got a ton of the first cutting same
field today. I'm going to send it in for sugar and starch tomorrow. I
have enough 2nd cutting (tested hay) to last just Copper another month
so I switched Emmy over to the first cutting since she is not IR. If
s/s comes back good for Copper, I will feed half and half for Copper
and keep Emmy on all first cutting. I do wish I could swing a full
mineral panel, but bad timing with 4 children and christmas. There are
regular shipments of this hay coming up all winter. If the s/s is too
high, then I will test the other field and go from there. I'm so
thankful to have you all:) I love reading all the posts.

Jodie