Re: It's time to say good-bye

Carol Vincent

I'm SO sorry for the loss of your soulmate - he was very fortunate to have had your love and kindness through the years.

My heart goes out to you and your family......

My galfriend had to put her horse down yesterday morning due to severe colic - he was injured about 6 months ago and made a remarkable recovery....unfortunately complications arose and now he is no longer with us.... it is always sad to loose a friend but even more so this time of year...I'm truly sorry for your losses.

HUGS and nickers
carol n romka

Looking for a X-Mas gift? Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account!