Re: ODTBC question

briarskingstonnet <briars@...>

Denise,it depends on your horse's status,but if you aren't needing to
be tight,tight with your balancing act,perhaps you could add beet pulp
to your mix?Keep in mind the profile for beet pulp and see what several
(dry) pounds would do to your numbers.
Or if there are other available timothy cubes or tim/alfalfa cubes
available with a decent profile(decent meaning one that wouldn't put
your diet in a bad place)maybe you coud add some of them?Just(haha,as
if it's EASY!) play with the numbers and see what you can come up with.
I have a line on some cubes called Select Cubes,which Angela knows
intimately,which have a low NSC(um I mean ESC+starch).They come from
Legal Products in Alberta.
It's like pulling hen's teeth,but I'm keeping on it.
Same reason as yours.

Lorna
Kingston,Ontario