Re: Case History

Kathleen Hardy

I'm sorry - I am just a lurker here but... isn't there
a problem right now with the case histories (something
about the server maybe???). I'm not a computer guru so
really don't pay much attention but... I keep seeing
people having problems putting in their case histories
and being told to wait til its fixed and then in the
next breathe see posts telling people to put in their
case history??? I "could" be confusing this group with
a different one but I don't think so. Are the case
histories back up and functioning again?

Kassy Hardy
Springville, NY
khardy_13@...

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs