Re: Vet Questions and Hind Leg Stance Question

apschrock@...

<< I believe the hind leg hind end coordination may be
affected -- hard to tell since we're coming off a mild founder in the
front feet only that appears to be doing quite well...

Have any of you seen anything like this? Any thoughts? >>

Our 22-year-old mare also often drags one hind foot and is quite "over" at
the knees. I attributed it to arthritis but thought I read somewhere (big
help!) it might also be part of the Cushings. Not only do I wonder about her
coordination but also didn't some people find that joint supplements seemed
to make the Cushings worse? Or is that too big of a leap?