hay testing in oz

ponyjackpal <takarri@...>

I have just spoke to lab - they say they don't test starch & not sure
about the the other stuff- they are more into ruminants. but they do a
horse profile that tests
dry matter/moisture/crude protein/digestable dry matter/metabolisable
energy & fat where necessary.Is this of any use to me?
Jack is a cushings pony- not IR- if this makes a differnce
Someone from the lab is supposed to get back to me & I would like to
know what the relevant questions I need to ask are.
One minute I feel like I've got my head around this all finally & the
next I'm a dummy again.
Cheers
pauline & jack