Re: BLOOD PRESSURE PROJECT

Wendy Golding

Subject: [EquineCushings] BLOOD PRESSURE PROJECT

Yes, Dr. Kellon, I would like to participate in your study. I have
inherited a blood pressure cuff and stethoscope from my mother, a former
nurse, but I don't know the steps in taking and reading same. I have access
to numerous horses and we can do this next weekend (when I can get the other
owners out to the bar in actual daylight), so we can give you several
readings. I read the blood pressure file and know how to put the cuff on
and where, but as Barb Carlson wrote, how tight do we get it, when do we
release the pressure, and exactly how do you read the little dial for a
horse????

Wendy (&Rudy #5393)

.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97359714/grpId=376841/grpspId=1705042769/msgId=
103931/stime=1200136788/nc1=4025321/nc2=5045823/nc3=4990215>