looking for old post

ponyjackpal <takarri@...>

Hi
I am looking for an old message & have spent too many hours searching.
Hopefully someone can steer me in the right direction.
It was regarding a conversation between someone having a problem with
their vet & testing for glucose/insulin & a comment was made that they
thought the vet was testing for a certain type of test that was wrong?
& costly, when all they had to do was request (?). It did generate a
bit of feedback- regarding problem vet(?). It was a few months ago & I
have given up looking for it-
I have access to Iddexx(Aus) & I was given similar info- but something
doesn't sit right.
Any ideas?
Cheers
Pauline & Jack(pony)