From: Susan
Date: 1/14/2008 4:49:53 PM
To: EquineCushings@...
Subject: [EquineCushings] Re: Coastal Blend and West Coast Hay

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Anne M. Clarkson"
<katzpa92@...> wrote:

what type of feed or hay could Bertha
have been on out on the West Coast to give her Cushings?

Anne, I live in southern California, and alfalfa and bermuda is the
typical diet along with bagged sweet feed with grain. Makes me cringe!
The best to you and your new girl!
Susan

***PLEASE BE SURE TO REMOVE UNNECESSARY DUPLICATED MATERIAL FROM THE MESSAGE
YOU ARE REPLYING TO BEFORE YOU HIT SEND -- ONLY LEAVE ENOUGH SO YOUR REPLY
IS UNDERSTOOD***

Shortcut URL to this page:

All posts copyrighted the year posted, all rights reserved to the author of
the post and list owner. Posts may NOT be copied or intellectual property
used elsewhere without written permission of the author and/or list owner.

Post message: EquineCushings@...
Subscribe: EquineCushings-subscribe@...

Yahoo! Groups Links