Re: looking for old post( a bit long)

ponyjackpal <takarri@...>

Australia is to contact your local Kentucky Equine Research
representative (Toll Free : 1800 772 198 or Website www "dot"
ker "dot" com You collect your hay sample and send to them and they
have arrangement with Equi-Analytical in USA, they send it off for
you and then contact you with results all for the very low price of
$50 Australian dollars. Ask for the trainer #603 profile.
The WA rep's name is Cilla Kuiper.
Hope this helps.
Angela
jarrahbrearebreazebridie
thank you
]have sent hay off- got a KER rep in Victoria that organised all the
paperwork & permits for me. They could not have been more helpful 7
looking forward to results.
will follow up bloods in WA if I have no lucj
Cheers
Pauline & Jack