Re: Shredded BP

n.eike

Thank you Lorna,

It depends on what you are hoping the beet pulp to add to our
program.Remember hay should be the main part of the diet as long as
that is doable.
I would like to replace some of the hay with an alternative since I am
not sure that the supplier I could find will have enough if the new
crops comes in late. I have never used beet pulp to stretch the hay so
I am not sure how much I should give. Sasha should get 15 to 18 lbs of
hay per day and Mr.Thewell 6 lbs. Can I replace up to 25% with BP or
would it be better to use something like TC Safe Startch?

Nikita in MD