Re: pics

Cindy McGinley

"goodnewfgril" <ralf.jansen@...> wrote:
am an "old school" gak, who believes that messing with Gods gift of
a coat to them by cutting and blanketing is backwards.
Oh, believe me, so am I! But I finally realized one day that Alf, being a Cushings horse, needed special care, and the reason his coat was always wet was that it was coming from *him.* When he's clipped, he's always dry. When he isn't, he's always wet. The rest of my horses all brave the elements with the coat they were born with. Nobody here is coddled.

I gave the suggestion based on experience. It's certainly up to you what you do with it. :-)

- Cindy and Alf (and entourage) in NY