am I feeding the right amount?

Jean

In general, what adjustments are made to feed once an IR horse has
acheived good insulin/glucose results and weight is good (with a hay
belly though)? Bp was used to increase weight and control insulin.
It did its job, now what? Do we continue to use bp after the
emergence diet? Barn manager (once again) is telling me she is
getting too fat and we need to decrease her feed. By tape she is 980
lbs and she is 15.2 hand arab. Still waiting to post photos.
Current diet: 14 lbs timothy balance cubes, 3 lbs bp per day, 1
flake soaked hay.
thanks, Jean