Analysis for Poulin Carb Safe - This just in!!!!!

Nancy C

WOW! here's the latest from Dan. Did you join our little group
Dan? If so, please be kind to him. They have been very good about
this, IMHO. I'm writing him to ask about the Guaranteed analysis and
will get the other numbers.

Nancy C and Beau and Gabe in NH

February 25, 2008

To all Poulin Grain customers that have e-mailed me in regards to
taking out the iron in the EQUI-PRO Carb Safe, your voices have been
heard.

We have taken it out of the premix and are no longer adding in any
additional iron into the feed.

The new lot number you will be looking for will be # 5533. Your
dealers should be getting this new batch on their next load of feed.

Best regards,

Dan Wright
Director of Sales- Wholesale Feed Division
Poulin Grain
Cell Phone (802) 363-8324
E-mail: dewright@...