Re: BET labs for ACTH?

becwachtel <becwachtel@...>

Mandy, I am just wondering how the blood is shipped to Cornell. My
vet sends the blood to Cornell for ACTH and Insulin although his
office does glucose and T-4. I know he charges me $59 for the test
mailed to Cornell.

Before I decide to try and do it myself...I need to know if there is
special packaging and mailing that adds warrants the additional
charge of $24.

Thanks.

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Mandy Woods"
<bittersweetfarm@...> wrote:

Clair,
I do not recall any negative feed back regarding Bet Labs' ACTH
test. We do
not recommend their cortisol rhythm test! Most of us use Cornell
so we know
the values are right on target. Why don't you use Cornell? It
costs $35
for ACTH/Insulin - just use overnight mail.
Mandy and ASher in VA