Re: Analysis for Poulin Carb Safe?

Cindy McGinley

"Larson" <seahorses3@...> wrote:

Teresa, Nancy Collins just coordinated the effort to get Poulin to
remove their added iron. I have not heard back on what the new batch
number(s) is/are, but if you have any irons problems, wait to pick up
the Poulin. They are a terrific company and responded very fast to
our concerns, but I don't have the latest details.

Here is Dan Wright's letter, I just got it:

"February 25, 2008

To all Poulin Grain customers that have e-mailed me in regards to taking out the iron in the EQUI-PRO Carb Safe, your voices have been heard.

We have taken it out of the premix and are no longer adding in any additional iron into the feed.

The new lot number you will be looking for will be # 5533. Your dealers should be getting this new batch on their next load of feed.

Please let me know if you have any questions."

Yippee! We are *awesome*!!!!

- Cindy and Alf (and entourage) in NY