Re: Purina

Jean Kemmerer <JKemmerer@...>

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Tami" <RoyalBlueGC@...> wrote:

Does Purina make any feed that is usable on a IR horse? Thank you,
Tami
Just yesterday, I saw an ad in my new Equus of a Purina feed called
Nature's Essentials (I think) that has been designed for easy keepers.
Haven't investigated it yet. I meant to bring the ad into work and
send them an email.

Their Horse Chow feed is around 15% ESC/NSC I do believe. It would be
nice if they could come up with feed similar to Blue Seal Carb Guard.
It would make my life easier. The Purina dealer is two blocks away
from where I work. The Blue Seal dealer is 40 miles away.

Jean, Amber, Buster and Nikki