feed

idlerranch1996 <idlerranch2@...>

I am new to the group and don't know how to have my hay tested. We
live just North of Vancouver, WA. I also was wondering if Horseman's
Choice Timothy Cubes are ok to feed. We have a 19yr old Welch/Shetland
cross. He is on .25 Pergolide a day and I have seen a difference in
his top line but no weight loss. I have picked up the salt and ordered
the mag from the feed store. I also have the flax to start giving him.
I will be bringing my scale back to the barn so that I can start
weighting his food. I am figuring 7lbs of food a day.....
Any other advise?

Thank you
Dannice and Rocket