Posted by: "Claire C. Cox-Wilson" shotgun.ranch@... shotgunranch
Date: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:10 am ((PST))
You have to leave the group yourselves.
No one can do it for you.
As a moderator, I could ban you but then you wouldn't be allowed to
return later, if you wanted to.
To unsubscribe:
Go to the groups HOME page.
Click on EDIT MEMBERSHIP (task bar just above group name)
You can choose to LEAVE the group (all the way at the bottom, to your
right) or choose DAILY DIGEST rather than individual emails.
If you want to leave because of the email volume?
A daily digest rather than individual emails, makes a big difference.
Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any further help.
Claire from AZ
EC List Monitor/Moderator