Posted by: "idlerranch2@tds.net" idlerranch2@tds.net idlerranch1996
Date: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:36 am ((PST))
I got the analysis back from Triple Crown..................
The lady that emailed said they also have a Timothy Balancer Cube that is beet pulp and timoth hay that does have a lower NSC and a Triple Crown Safe Starch Forage that is guaranteed to be NSC 10% or lower.
Can anyone give me some advise on all of this?
Thank you so much
Dannice