Re: OAT PELLET QUESTION - FEEDBACK, PLEASE

Sharon Tydell <flaxenmare@...>

Hi, Sandra,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for that page about discerning whether a horse is too thin. That was VERY helpful. I suppose Angel is between a 3 and a 4, which is good. 1 and 2 look totally emaciated, and she's definitely not emaciated! I did post a photo of her about a year ago here, and the feedback that I got was that her weight looked good.

A riding friend of mine has a Morgan gelding that is shorter and much rounder than my Morgan mare, so I'm used to seeing him and thinking how thin my horse looks compared to him. They look like two different breeds...but with the same type head!!

Anyway, thank you again.

Sharon & Angel