Re: Oregon Reginal mix??

bigwhitevan2002

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Lara" <larhae71@...> wrote:

I don't know if their is much difference between Eastern Oregon and
Eastern WA, which is what I feed. I was advised to have a custom mix
I imagine its pretty similar considering the climates are the same
but ...not sure..
I am doing the same now with my custom mix tweaked, but will soon be
out and in this new boarding facility with monthly hay turnover. They
do not have the place to store more than 10 tons and that is approx
what they go through monthly.
I will pull my tests together and see what they average out to.. as
well as test the latest batch of hay at the new place, it is all
coming from the same dealer, same supplier so maybe we can get some
consitency.
Julie