Re: zinc query & now copper

Pauline <takarri@...>

--- In EquineCushings@..., "Pauline" <takarri@...> wrote:

Hi
I am going to pick up some zinc & have been asked if I want zinc
sulphate- monhydrate or zinc sulphate heptahydrate-
I'm not sure & neither was the sale guys- he thinks it might have to
do
with coursness- does anyone know what the difference is
And now with further investigation I am asked the same question
regarding the copper -"I guess you want the copper sulphate mono"

I must have missed something in the files- surely it can't be that
confusing?
I guess that it has nothing to do with coursness(sp)- but to do with
molecular(sp)construction. So what is the right one?
Cheers
Pauline & Jack