Carla...

Robin <Eclectk1@...>

Carla,

You're not in a selenium or copper deficient area are you? Stray
thought & probably moot since I would think that deficiencies of this
sort would cause more overall symptoms. But perhaps worth a short
call to the vet AND the local agricultural agent to ask and double
check... Actually the ag agent may be the better/more reliable source
for that sort of info, but I'd ring both...

Also, your vet may be able to tell you if one or both of the
universities have any cushings studies going on... do both have vet
schools?

I'm so glad the list has turned out to be useful and just sorry it
took me so long to get around to starting it!! Your thanks give me a
great warm fuzzy tho & hearing from all of you is reassuring to me
with my mare also -- Thanks Carla!!

Robin
Desert Springs Sport Horses
http://www.Sportshorses.homestead.com