Re: Update on Angel

5 Pine Ranch

----- Original Message -----
From: luckycharmfarm

---

Was there any noticeable change earlier than June 11th? The pergolide side effects should have been immediately noticeable. Meaning I can't see the relationship between side effects and appetite loss when the two happened more than a month apart.

Was the medication increased?

If not, we need to go back to doing detective work as I really doubt that pergolide is the issue here in which case we may be missing something more important such as a creeping sand colic?

Will she eat Wellsolve okay? Is the hay tested? Is it clean hay, not dusty or moldy?

Amberlee
.