Re: Help--off-the-charts levels for Kasha's bloodwork

grayarabiankasha <kvshopping@...>

Was Kasha at all excited at the time the bloodwork was drawn?
Amberlee, Kasha's blood was drawn very quickly (the vet was slick!) so
I don't think the stress had time to reach his blood; howeer, the draw
was at 2 p.m. while his perg dose (once daily) was at around 5 p.m. the
night before. Do you think it would have an effect on the results? I
had asked about this possibility, but the answers I got led me to
believe the results wouldn't be majorly skewed. What do you think?
Kathy & Kasha