Re: peppermint tea

Larson <seahorses3@...>

Since Blue is on the peppermint tea, let me chime in here with what Dr. Kellon asked me to do for Blue's iron overload - if you make it into true tea, it releases the tannins, which I think she said were the agents that helped block iron absorption - Claire, correct me if I'm wrong. I am making it triple strength (or more) and he gets some on his cubes, the rest in his water - about 4 cups a day total on the cubes and in the water. He does love it -

Carol and Blue in Maine

so I wonder how much dry peppermint I should add to
each 4# of dry Mid Valley pellets in lieu of tea?

Thanks,
Mara & Ally