Re: PLEASE? ODTB Cubes and dental plaque

loes <loes1@...>

If plague on the horse's teeth means that they turn black - Romke's
teeth became very very black. I contributed their turning near
normal again to the pergolide - it could very well have been the ODTB
Cubes.

Loes & Romke

On Jun 27, 2008, at 10:42 PM, grayarabiankasha wrote:

So has no one noticed the disappearance of plaque from horse's teeth?
I know some Cushings horses have a horrible
time with all the calcium deposits on their front teeth. Would someone
please reply? --Thank you--Kathy & Kasha