Re: Acetyl L-Carnitine

n.eike

Alf had muscles like jelly that were going away fast. He has
DSLD.

Mr.Thewell is stalled for 8 hours a day so that he can eat his food
(and not the other ponies) and not eat grass! That should change next
Saturday when the trucks come in and the dirt paddock will finally
become a reality! He is not lame but since he foundered in April and I
was told that it will be a year before we can hope for him to do any
kind of exercise. Should I put him on ACL? He is 36" and probably get
some exercise on the 1/2 acre where the dirt paddock will be?

Nikita and Mr.Thewell in MD

Join {main@ECIR.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.