"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight." ~ Albert Schweitzer

From: "djb059" <raisindust@...>
Hi,
I just got back, my horses blood test results, and would appreciate
any help, in trying to understand what the results mean.
I uploaded her file history, its Momma-Diane. Her ACTH, is 1250, the
vet said she definitely has cushings. Cornell said number is very high,
might be a spike?
Her insulin is 82.9, and her glucose is 98, her ratio is listed as
12. Does that mean she is not IR?

I would appreciate any help, as right now, I'm overwelmed, trying to
understand this.

Thank you,
Diane and Momma