Re: ODTB Substitute

Zachary Farms <zacharyfarms@...>

--- In EquineCushings@..., "sandra_waldrip" <wwaldrip@...>
wrote:
That is so fantastic Sandy...I can't believe they are so close to you.
I am in Knoxville and about 30 minutes from Oak Ridge so it works for
me also. I told her about this group and hopefully she will get on
here and see how many people are using the ODTBC..
Thanks, Judy and everyone who responded--problem solved! I spoke to
Aurelio this morning; he put me in touch with the Eyemans, and we are
all set to meet up this evening and get the supplies I need. They are
real nice folks, and only about 10-15 miles from me--no worse than my
old drive to the co-op and I would certainly rather they had my
business! Talk about luck!
Gratefully,
Sandy and RT