Re: Smoldering Laminitis?

Gina Keesling

michelle said:
I called my farrier out and he thought
she then had a shoulder injury.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
hmmm. I have several hundred dollars in chiropractic treatments for both
shoulder and sacro iliac problems. Maybe those weren't the real problem
- but compensatory from trying to protect sore feet?

I did a quick search on Smoldering Laminitis - and just came up with a
few sites that described much of what I have - but not good diagnosing
and/or treatment strategies. I have several really good up-to-date
veterinary lameness texts on the shelf - I will see what's in there.

So if you give bute to a horse with this problem, do they improve?

Gina

--

Gina Keesling, owner

Farriers' Greeting Cards

Unique products for the equine professional

HoofPrints

Art for the equine and canine enthusiast

http://www.hoofprints.com

800-741-5054