Re: Purina WellSolve

BigBranchRanch@...

Thanks Erin.

I read the files and it appears that WellSolve is not a good solution. I
find it utterly amazing that veterinarians that we look to for professional
medical advice are touting this feed as appropriate for IR and Cushings horses.
When Nellie (my pony) is released to come home, that is the feed that they
are telling me would be suitable for her. I will keep her on soaked hay plus
emergency diet minerals for the time being until I can get test results and
determine what is best for her, especially since she is overweight and
currently laminitic.

Sandra and Nellie

deal here.