From: Jerral Seale
To: Gary & Kathy Saucier ; Robin Staloch
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 10:42 AM
Subject: RE: Evergreen Mills in TX

Kathy,
Thanks for staying in the loop.

We are still getting distribution through Evergreen dealers.
Product can be shipped from Evergreen mill in El Reno, Okla.

Pass my name and number on to any one interested.
I am working to connect customers to the nearest available source.

Thanks Again,
Jerral Seale
Triple Crown South Central Sales Mgr.
903 360 5810