Re: WAS: Ontario Dehy Balanced Timothy Cubes NOW: Yeast

turn3barrelhorses@...

Ok- still breathing! :)
Yes hay is being balanced, custom supplement is in the works. They are getting vit E capsules, salt, etc. I started the Horseshine, 2 days ago, tonight will be 3rd feeding for everyone. Decided to go with stabalized vs. fresh grind cuz I couldn't get past the "might be a change of cyanide". Personal choice!
I watch them all very closely anyway but more so now whenever anything is added/changed with their diets because of the pregnant 1, 1 who is IR & 1 Cushings. No special needs in my barn! ;)
Thank you for the continued info!

Alexis
So AZ