Re: Thanks for the memories

Amy T <aet001@...>

Carol, I'm so sorry for your loss. And so proud of you for taking in
foster horses and sharing your love and knowledge with them. Fly Free
Mac, you will be missed. Hugs and thinking of you, Amy in PA '06ish
(Misty C/IR, Herbie IR, lost beloveds on HIH site Echo, Dylan, Pebbles,
Cherry)
--- In EquineCushings@..., "Carol" <calpiner@...> wrote:

We lost our wonderful 30 yr old TWH, Mac, on
. So the knowledge I've gained with Mac will be passed forward to both
of them.

One of the things that I learned when Abby passed away was to cherish
the moments that we had with Mac. We both feel very blessed to have had
so many years with our beloved buddies. They will live on in our hearts
in the many many happy memories of trail rides and quiet times together.

Carol
Missing my buddies in the Pacific NW