Re: cellulitis rt hind and rt front in IR mare - not critical - Dr. Kellon and group

jgpigger

HI Paula
With it being right sidedness, I'd be looking for an ulcer, either fore gut or hind gut or both. Her grabbiness would certainly lead me to believe an ulcer is the culprit, jmo. Been there. candy

Yesterday we played at liberty, happy to move though still not as happy to the rt - cellulitis is gone.

What could be going on here? No indication she was in season (and it is hard for me to tell with her), but she was definitely grumpy with this flare up.

Paula
MT 12/09